Thursday, August 30, 2012

typical wednesday

wednesday nights consist of my friends and i getting together to play a game we like to call tennis-baseball. basically baseball but we use a tennis ball instead of an actual baseball. its normally pretty fun and we usually have a large crowd show up. with all the rain lately, the field has turned into a sloppy mess. so i decided...

{me, Erin & Katie}
lets have a wine night!...and feed all the boys a delicious hot dinner! it turned out great; we cooked Erin's mouth-watering rice-krispy "fried" chicken. i'm not going to lie, i really just wanted to taste her delicious recipe again {she made it for me a couple of weeks ago} and believe me i'm still craving some of that chicken. i really wish i had gotten a picture to post here but it was devoured by all the hungry boys before i had a chance. ill post the recipe next time we make it...

{the boys & Dooley}
by the end of the night, a dance video {which will remain hidden} and three bottles of wine later. my boyfriend scooped me up and took me home. the night was a success.

{crazy girls}





No comments:

Post a Comment