Tuesday, October 2, 2012

fall style


anytime i am about to go on vacation i am unable to concentrate on anything other than packing and getting prepared for the trip. i currently have been dreaming about what i will wear up in banner elk, NC. every morning i check the weather on my phone and everyday i get a little more excited...right now the weather is in the low 60s which makes me so extremely excited to pull out my fall/winter wardrobe. i created this outfit "collection" using Polyvore (do not ask me the purpose of this website because i have absolutely no clue other than it's fun to mess around on it when you're bored). i would choose this outfit to throw on and walk around the city of banner elk. in the cooler months, my style normally consists of jeans/legging, a big, comfy sweater and boots. now, if only these items were actually hanging in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment