Saturday, November 17, 2012

wedding: dress shopping

wedding planning had been put on hold for a while and i'm anxious to do something to remind me that i am actually planning a wedding (yes, the ring is a constant reminder, but the planning is what makes me excited). i have been eyeing a manila envelope that is filled with wedding invitation samples and everyday i ask my Mom, "Is it time to get the invitations ordered?", everyday i get the same answer, "too early!"
so yesterday was a very exciting day. i got to go...drumroll...WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING! i think my heart just skipped a beat ("♥"). i have been waiting for this day for as long as i can remember (other than getting engaged). ever since i got engaged i have been on the prowl, looking at wedding dresses and wondering which one will be the dress.

yesterday i left The Bridal Shop at the Avenues with the dress ordered! i am so overjoyed and excited that i found the dress of my dreams. i am now counting the days until i can try it on again and walk down the asile (ahh!).

{via}
{love the top, not the skirt - via}
{via}
 
{via}
 

**the dresses above are all from my Pinterest. they are nothing like what i actually picked out, but definitly inspired my final choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment