Tuesday, December 18, 2012

what's new...

yes, i haven't blogged in quite some time and i'm not going to beat around the bush about why. T has decided that i should not post my blog to Facebook...go figure (if that saying even makes sense inserted there). why do i say go figure? because i feel that my dreams have been crushed! in my mind i dream about making it big on the blog scene, and how will i be able to do that without making my blog public?!? i guess i need to reconsider what the future of my blog holds...

i will definitley continue to post on here and those of you who checked the blog without having to be reminded by facebook, i hope you continue to read and follow along! who knows, maybe (one day) this little blog of mine will make it in the big league, but until then i will write memories that only my (future) children will read...

here's a video i found at Geekologie. this website was rated as one of the top blogs from 2012 by Time. check it out, it is filled with random quirky articles!

Giant Fish Tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment